Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday... Not too Shabby!

I am pretty happy with today :) It wasn't so great as far as the good health guidelines today, but point-wise, for a Sunday, not too shabby! ;)
This week I earned 40 activity points and ate 7 of them. My points turn over Monday morning, which works really well for my brain, but I don't weigh in until Thursday. I am liking knowing that whatever points I have for the weekend I CAN EAT :) I realize that this is true no matter what, but with my points resetting on Monday, I have them if I need them, but I don't want to use them becasue I am weighing on thursday AND more importantly, I want them for the weekend! It is funny to me that it has taken me SO long to find the right blend of weigh-in day and day for my points to turn over.

Sunday, September 13, 2009
Morning
1 item(s) egg white(s)0
1 item(s) egg2
1 cup(s) tomato(es)0
1 serving(s) V8 5.5 oz can0
1 medium peach(es)0.5
Subtotal2.5
Midday
1 serving(s) Chili, Hearty Turkey4
1 cup(s) tomato(es)0
1 cup(s) mixed baby greens0
1 Suckers, Homemade2
Subtotal6
Evening
1 cup white rice, wild rice pilaf
4
1 skinless, boneless chicken thigh3
Subtotal7
Anytime
cookie dough blt4
ww sundae2
choco taco blt
1
1 medium orange(s)1
1/2 cup(s) aerosol whipped cream1.5
Subtotal9.5
Food POINTS values total used25
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: