Thursday, September 24, 2009

Focus REQUIRED!!!

I am done for the day. It is 6pm and I am not going to eat anything else... period, end of story. So long as no one brings any crap over, I should be fine ;) Here goes, wish me luck. Oh, I did have a few BLT's as I was fixing dinner. I ate like 6 mini wheats. I need to find out how many points they are. I can't remember how many make a serving. ***I just figured it out, it is .5 points for 6 ;)

Thursday, September 24, 2009
Morning
1 packet Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
1 cup buttermilk 2
207 gm peach 1
1 container Activia light fat-free vanilla yogurt 1
2 Tbsp ground flax seed meal 1
1/2 serving Grahams Crackers, Keebler 1.5
1 serving(s) Bagels, Bubba's Mini Bagels Whole wheat 1
1 Tbsp Neufchatel cheese 1
Subtotal 9.5
Midday
2 1/4 cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
1 cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1 serving(s) Tuna, Light, Western Family packed in Water 2
1 serving(s) Newmans's Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
1
1 serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
Subtotal 4
Evening
4 item(s) pancake(s)
6
2 1/2 serving(s) Buttermilk Syrup 2
Subtotal 8
Anytime
279 gm peach(es) 1.5
1 serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
Subtotal 2.5
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
47 min bicycling, fast 7
42 min yoga 2
Activity POINTS values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: