Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh baby.... Caramel Cashew!!!!

Alrighty, I am pretty mad at Dalton's for putting FRIED salmon on my spinach salad!!! Who does that??? I didn't even know that they made FRIED salmon. I pulled it off and fumed! I had the fat free raspberry vinaigrette and didn't eat the pecans and cranberries, or very many anyway. The picture I posed has what was left after I ate ALL of the spinach. BIG bummer :( Now the dessert was DIVINE!! I must NEVER go back there again. I am going to try to come up with a WAY lower fat version of it. I think I can and will let you know. It was SO good, it was all I could do to not lick the plate right there in the restaurant :)

Oh and I don't know if I shared yet, but I lost 3 pounds this week :) I am THRILLED! Happy day :)


Thursday, September 17, 2009
Morning
1 serving(s) Bagels, Bubba's Mini Bagels Whole wheat 1
1 serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
2 small pizza crusts 3
Subtotal 5
Midday
3 serving(s) Frozen Yogurt, Red Mango, Original
5.5
Subtotal 5.5
Evening
CRAPPY salad- Who puts FRIED salmon on a salad????
3
1/2 HEAVENLY Caramel Cashew Pie 8
Subtotal 11
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 21.5
Food POINTS values remaining 2.5
Activity
80 min bicycling, slow 4
14 min bicycling, fast 2
Activity POINTS values earned 6
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: