Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good on Points...Low in Spirits :(

I am not sure I can make it much longer with out being able to run.  I am seriously going to go MAD if I have to keep off the roads for another week.  I wonder if I can pay the doctor off to let me run.  I am going to pound out a very long yoga session tonight and hope that it lifts my waning spirits a bit.  I am sure that the running ban is at the heart of my eating disasters all week long.  The colors are just not as bright with out my runs.  Last Tuesday evening I was driving home through Lakeshore during sunset and it was all I could to not stop the car and run home.  The roads are calling me.  The fall air is SCREAMING to breath it in.  Oh the sadness and the misery of an injured runner :(::::::: 
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Morning
1  cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  small apple(s) 1
1  item(s) egg 2
Subtotal 4
Midday
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
1  pouch(es) Sourdough pretzel thins 2
1  large potato(es), baked 3
1/3 item(s) Sandwiches McDouble 3
1/3 small serving(s) French Fries French Fries 1.5
1  serving(s) Costco Berry Smoothie 3
Subtotal 13.5
Evening
1  cup(s) mixed greens 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1  cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1  Easy Chile Rellenos Casserole 4
Subtotal 4
Anytime
1  large peach(es) 1
1/2 serving(s) Pretzels, Mini Costco 1
Subtotal 2
Food POINTS values total used 23.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0.5
Activity
70 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Bing™ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Marion,
I love your blog! I am addicted to it, I have to check it every day to see how you are doing. I appreciate you honestly sharing your success, but also your struggles. Will you share your Easy Chili Rellenos recipe? Maybe you already have, but I haven't seen it.
thanks!
Joy

Marion said...

HI Joy! Thanks for your comment :) Please leave comments anytime you like... like everyday :) I'm glad that my adventures are helping you :) It helps me to write and share my days. The chili relleno was from the Weight Watchers website. I varied it a bit for our family. I'll post the recipe tonight :) Have a GREAT day!!!!
Love, Marion