Thursday, September 3, 2009

Down a POUND!!!

My weigh in went great this morning :) I was down 1 pound :) I am .1 pounds away from uncharted territory. I am 1.4 pounds up the mountain, on my way to 20 pounds lost. Talk about uncharted territory!
I have not been doing very well with my fruits and veggies lately. I really need to go shopping!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Morning
1 cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1 item(s) egg 2
1 item(s) egg white(s) 0
1 slice(s) 2% Milk Singles Reduced-Fat Pasteurized American Cheese Food 1
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
Subtotal 3
Midday
1 serving(s) Hot dog Bar S, 56g, 1 pound pkg 5
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 1
1 serving(s) Bryers Strawberry Cheesecake 1/2 fat 3
Subtotal 9
Evening
1 oz Dill Pickle(s) 0
1 item(s) egg 2
1 tsp Light mayonnaise 0.5
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
Subtotal 4.5
Anytime
1 packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
2 Tbsp ground flax seed meal 1
1 serving(s) Sunrise On The Go Orange , prepared 0
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco 3
3 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg 1
1 1/2 stick(s) Appetizers & Sides Crazy Bread 3
Subtotal 9
Food POINTS values total used 25.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
Bike ride 74 minutes - Activity I created 5
Activity POINTS values earned 5
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains


Notes
I just REALLY wanted a hot dog and ice cream for lunch today :)

No comments: