Thursday, September 10, 2009

:)

With my breakfast of champions, I wasn't sure how today would turn out, but so far, so good :) At least I had to good sense to FREEZE the rest of the birthday cake. I cannot have that around. I'd eat the WHOLE thing ;D ...seriously. I am pooped out. Dinner is soon, and then I am going to B-E-D!

Thursday, September 10, 2009
Morning
1 1/3 slice(s) 14" Large Pepperoni Pizza 8.5
Subtotal 8.5
Midday
1 cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
1 cup(s) tomato(es) 0
6 cup(s) mixed baby greens 2
Salsa Chicken 2
1 serving(s) Dressings Light Italian Dressing 0
Subtotal 4
Evening
1 cup(s) lettuce 0
305 gm watermelon 1.5
3/4 cup(s) cooked pinto beans 3
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
Subtotal 4.5
Anytime
1 packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco 3
3 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg 1
2 Tbsp ground flax seed meal 1
2 medium peach(es) 1
Subtotal 7
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
30 min strength training
2
64 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 5
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: