Friday, September 25, 2009

What Was I Thinking????

Now, am I trying to lose 100#'s or GAIN 100#'s????  I am really ticked at myself right now.  OK, here is the breakdown of the breakdown.... #1, I should have popped my own popcorn to take to the movies- 4 points instead of 13 (9 wasted points),  #2, I cannot buy movie candy that I like AND hold the boxes in the dark theater.  18.5 points spent on candy, I could have kept it down to 7 by counting out 1 serving from each of the boxes and then sending the boxes down to the chillins' on the far end of the row (11.5 wasted points on candy, 20.5 total so far).  #3  I should have made something totally GROSS for dinner that I could walk away from when I have NO points for dinner, like mac and cheese or beanie weenies, then I would have stuck to my plan for a garden salad and ZERO points for dinner instead of FIFTEEN!!!! (15 points wasted on dinner for a total of 25.5 WASTED today)  SO, here is the skinny, I spent 54 points today, minus the 25.5 I piggishly downed, that I SHOULD not have, and that would have left me with 28.5 eaten today, which is only 4.5 over my daily target, a much more respectable overage for a fun day with the family.  Now the big battle is DO NOT GO GET chocolate covered CINNAMON BEARS!  If I can keep myself from throwing myself down the rest of the stairs, I can be OK.  Pull yourself together woman!  I am off to see the girls perform and then back home to watch a chick flick when the boys are asleep :)
I am going to plan Saturday AND Sunday right now to make sure they are GOOD days :)  Plan, Plan, Plan!
On a brighter, non related note, we saw Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.  It was very good.  I liked it better than Up!

Friday, September 25, 2009
Morning
1/4 serving(s) Mini Wheats, Frosted Blueberry Muffin 0.5
295  gm peach(es) 2
2  Tbsp ground flax seed meal 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
Subtotal 6.5
Midday
10  cup(s) movie popcorn, without butter 13
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
4 1/2 serving(s) Good & Plenty 11.5
2  serving(s) Charleston mini chews 7
Subtotal 32.5
Evening
1  item(s) fried chicken breast, with skin and bones 11
1  cup(s) cooked white rice 4
Subtotal 15
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 54
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
61 min bicycling, fast 8
38 min yoga 2
Activity POINTS values earned 10
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.

No comments: