Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Day :)

Ok- I am doing something new.  The first thing, everyday, I am going to add in a treat for the evening.  Maybe it will be ice cream, maybe popcorn.  No matter what, I am going to schedule a treat each day.  It will help me to decide if I would rather have that little blt, or hand full of pretzels, OR the yummy treat I have planned for later.  We shall see how this works for me.  I am off to ride bikes with the chillins.  I need to get out and enjoy this GLORIOUS weather!!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009
Morning
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
2  Tbsp ground flax seed meal 1
1  large peach(es) 1
1  container Activia light fat-free vanilla yogurt 1
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
1/2 serving(s) Pretzels, Mini Costco 1
1/2 Easy Chile Rellenos Casserole 2
Subtotal 10
Midday
1  cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
1  cup(s) mixed greens 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1  serving(s) Newmans's Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
1
1  serving(s) Tuna, Light, Western Family packed in Water 2
Subtotal 3
Evening
1  large potato(es), baked 3
1/2 cup(s) cooked carrots 0
3 1/2 oz Chicken breast, skinless, boneless, raw 2.5
Subtotal 5.5
Anytime
2  serving(s) Frozen Yogurt, Dryer's Tangy and Tart mango 4.5
Subtotal 4.5
Food POINTS values total used 23
Food POINTS values remaining 1
Activity
40 min bicycling, slow 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web. Try Bing™ now

No comments: