Wednesday, September 16, 2009

TOO much lunch at Zupa's

I made a 8.5 point mistake at lunch. I should have skipped the soup :( I was weak and it was SO good! I could have skipped the Million Dollar bar too, but I am not sure that was a HUGE mistake. I still have 9.5 WPA left. If I am really good for the rest of the week, I should be OK. I need to do some planning.
On a lighter note, my weight this morning was the lowest weight I have seen EVER, well at least in more than 20 years. My official weight loss total is now 83.5. I am VERY excited :)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Morning
2 Tbsp ground flax seed meal 1
1 packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
1 cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
Subtotal 4
Midday
3 Tbsp fat-free Italian salad dressing 0.5
1 item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
10 item(s) peanuts 1
1 1/2 cup(s) Soups Cream of Mushroom Soup 8.5
1/2 Million Dollar bar 8
Bread and Butter 4
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry 1
Subtotal 26
Evening
1 1/2 item(s) skinless, boneless chicken thigh 4.5
Subtotal 4.5
Anytime
3 1/4 serving(s) Licorice, redvines 9
Subtotal 9
Food POINTS values total used 43.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
75 min yoga 3
61 min bicycling, fast 9
Activity POINTS values earned 12
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

3 comments:

Janice said...

I can't imagine losing that much weight, way to go what a great achievement. Thanks for keeping me motivated.

Janice said...

excuse the profile pic of my daughter eating my giant candy bar, that's what got me into this mess :-)

Marion said...

Thanks Janice. I really mean it when I say, if I can do this ANYONE can :) Hang in there, you can meet your goals :)
PS- I like the picture :) Good stuff!