Saturday, September 12, 2009

One Day Left and Things are LoOking GOOD!

I am feeling good about today :) I have finished off my WPA and took 3 of my activity points in. Tomorrow is slated for boring and here's hoping it comes through. There is NO room for playing around, so we shall see. I am off to bed. In case anyone has noticed, I have gotten back into my yoga classes. Man are they feeling GREAT! I sure love it.

Saturday, September 12, 2009
Morning
1 medium peach(es)0.5
1 serving(s) Land O' Lakes Light Butter Spread w/ Canola oil0
3 piece(s) Hard candy twists assortment1
2 item(s) egg4
Subtotal5.5
Midday
301 gm watermelon1.5
5 item(s) french fries2.5
Chili's Broccoli
0.5
Chili's Black Bean Burger w/ WW bun5.5
Chili's Chips and Salsa10
Subtotal20
Evening
3 oz cooked extra lean ground beef3
1 item(s) White Hamburger Bun(s)2
Subtotal5
Anytime
1 1/2 oz Homemade suckers :)
3.5
Dip Blts @ Shanell's
3
Subtotal6.5
Food POINTS values total used37
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
50 min jogging 7
40 min bicycling, slow2
70 min yoga3
Activity POINTS values earned12
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: