Tuesday, September 22, 2009

:p

Man oh man, today was NOT a good day. In looking back at my day, it was doomed from the beginning. I was waiting for breakfast and made a million mistakes. I was REALLY hungry this morning and did not take care of that right away. I also started out with toast and jam, a bad choice for me. I need protein first off. Fluffy carbs, just make me more hungry. I was also FREEZING. I also had to furnace shop today. AND, today I found out that I can't run for another week, maybe up to 4-6 more with out running :( I am going to plan tomorrow RIGHT now, so today does not happen again. The only bright side is that I have 10 WPA left for the weekend :)
Oh- the cashews were the big bad boy today. I finished off the can :( REGRET! As for the cinnamon roll, there is not one speck of regret. It was fresh from my neighbors oven with TONS of frosting, nuts and raisins. It was PERFECT! That, in my opinion, is the perfect way to spend those WPA. I am SO glad that my kids had polished the plate off before I could go for seconds. It was all I could do to not go over to Shanell's house and beg some more at 10:30 pm last night. I should have eaten it slower. That is my new goal for the month. Eat my yummy nummy super pointy sinful treats REALLY SLOW! I have always been a 'wolf it down' kind of girl, but no more. Last week, when I was eating all of that licorice, I really got it to where I was eating it REALLY slowly. Four pieces of licorice can last quite a while at a slow pace. Slowing down, my new mountain to climb ;) OH, and i forgot to confess, last Saturday, I did buy the cinnamon bears. They were GOOD! I tried to eat them slowly too. You know though, at some point, even if you are eating REALLY slowly, too much is still TOO much ;)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Morning
1 tsp Peach Jam 0.5
1 container Activia light fat-free vanilla yogurt 1
265 gm peach(es) 1.5
1 serving(s) Six Grain Cereal- Lehi Roller Mills 2
4 fl oz Root beer
1
1/4 cup(s) light ice cream 1.5
45 item(s) cashews 13.5
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 1
blt's
2
Subtotal 24
Midday
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1 cup(s) onion(s) 0
1 medium green pepper(s) 0
1 cup(s) celery 0
1/2 cup(s) frozen corn kernels 1
Subtotal 1
Evening
2 small apple(s) 2
Chicken Stew 6
Subtotal 8
Anytime
1 serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
mint 2 point bar
2
cinnamon roll :)
13
Subtotal 16
Food POINTS values total used 49
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
72 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: