Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh So Good....

Nice day today :) I LOVE the rain! It makes everything better ...especially my ferocious allergies ;) I had a GREAT day today. I am looking forward to the rest of the week.

Monday, September 14, 2009
Morning
1 medium orange(s) 1
2 Tbsp ground flax seed meal 1
1 packet(s) Smoothie Creamy Chocolate 1
Subtotal 3
Midday
3 serving(s) Flax Seed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg 1
1 serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
2 small peach(es) 0.5
2 small item(s) graham cracker(s) 1
1 Suckers, Homemade 2
Subtotal 7.5
Evening
3 small pieces Homemade Pizza :D 12
Subtotal 12
Anytime
I can't put my finger on it, but I am sure I ate them somewhere :( 1.5
Subtotal 1.5
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
18 min jogging 3
45 min yoga 2
Activity POINTS values earned 5
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products

Fruit & Vegetables

Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: