Thursday, July 2, 2009

Is there a 12 step for chocolate and other assorted CRAP?

The weary tale of Girls Camp! There is no tracker :( If there were, it would say things like, Bliss Chocolate, Kisses, Peanut Butter Cups, Peppermint Patties, Licorice, Double Bubble Bubble Gum, S'mores, Caramel-Ritz-S'more-things, roasted Marshmallows, BACON!!!!, Diet Sunkist, Malt Balls, Good & Plenty, Swedish Fish, cashews, pancakes, Roasted chicken, potatoes, carrots and probably more crap that I can't remember. OH THE SHAME!!! Not really, more like, OH THE TUMMY ACHE!!! .... and a bit of shame :( When I got on the scale this morning I was actually quite pleased :) I was up only .6 lbs from last Thursday. Not too bad considering that I really ate horribly ALL Tuesday and for the most of Wednesday. The only thing that could have realistically been different was to have run Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. I had planned to, but with a few mishaps, the runs were canceled. I suppose I could lie to you about having more self-control next time, but we both know that it won't happen. If there is a HUGE bowl of assorted candy ANYWHERE near me, I will eat, and EAT, until I EXPLODE! It is a sad, sad truth :(::::::::::::::: I guess my method for avoiding such mishaps, is to never have the stuff close to me... EVER!!! Good thing Girls Camp only happens once a year!!!
Today I am back on track. Last night I did well too. I was SO sick from all of the crud, that I had a yogurt and fruit smoothie for dinner and went to bed. I will post my tracker for today, later tonight. Things are looking up so far ;D

No comments: