Friday, July 3, 2009

Birthday Fun!!!

What fun it is to celebrate your kids birthdays :) I have 6 of my WPA left for tomorrow :) I think it will be OK as soon as the candy LEAVES MY HOUSE!!! I am off to bed. I have an 8 mile run in the morning. The legs seem to be working alright these days. My right hip is still a bit ticked off since the marathon. I sure hope it gets over itself soon! Whiny joints are really obnoxious.
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO EVERYONE!!!

Friday, July 03, 2009
Morning
114 gm banana(s) 1.5
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco 3
1 packet(s) French Vanilla 1
1 serving(s) Greek Yogurt 1
3/4 oz Swiss Cheese 1
Subtotal 7.5
Midday
Olive Garden Dessert Thing???
6
Olive Garden Salad
2
Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli Soup- only a little, it was luke warm and boring :p
1
2 1/2 serving(s) Olive Garden Bread sticks
7
Subtotal 16
Evening
1/4 medium avocado 2
1 item(s) Vegan burger 1
1 item(s) Wheat hamburger buns 2
Subtotal 5
Anytime
1/2 item(s) Kit Kat Bar 2.5
2 serving(s) Licorice, red vines 5.5
assorted Birthday CRAP!!! 10
Subtotal 18
Food POINTS values total used 46.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
68 min jogging 10
Activity POINTS values earned 10
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: