Thursday, July 23, 2009

An extra .5 POINTS???? What the....

Yes, I am ending my day with a WHOLE 1/2 of a point left! What ever shall I do???? I am sure I don't really have a 1/2 point left. There is no way. BUT, it appears to be the truth at this moment :) So HOO RAH for me!!! I am off to my meeting tonight. The morning did not work well again, so I am practicing what I preach and getting my bum into a meeting. BTW- it is a much perkier bum after my Booty Jam video work out today :) Oh yeah baby! This FLAT bum is on it's way O-U-T!!! Yee haw!!!
Have a happy 24th of July. Being a California girl, myself, I forget it is a holiday EVERY YEAR! Bad, bad, Utahn ;)


Thursday, July 23, 2009
Morning
2 slice(s) Sour Dough Bread3
1/3 serving(s) Land O' Lakes Light Butter Spread w/ Canola oil0.5
2 cup(s) mixed greens0
1 serving(s) Cheese stick, Light1
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest0
1/2 tbsp Light mayonnaise0.5
Baby Banana0.5
Subtotal5.5
Midday
1 item(s) Wheat hamburger buns2
1 item(s) Vegan burger1
173 gm cooked yams3
1 serving(s) V8 5.5 oz can0
Subtotal6
Evening
1 extra lean ground beef sloppy joe3
1 whole wheat tortilla0
1 cup(s) mixed greens0
Subtotal3
Anytime
Galia Melon 2
1 packet(s) French Vanilla1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco3
1 cup(s) celery0
1 small apple(s)1
1 bar(s) Mint cookie crisp2
1 serving(s) Flax Seed Meal1
Subtotal10
Food POINTS values total used24.5
Food POINTS values remaining0.5
Activity
22 min Swimming laps, freestyle (50 yards/minute or faster)3
10 min Sit-ups1
10 min Push-ups on knees1
30 min Booty Jam w/ abs ;D
4
45 min jogging 7
Activity POINTS values earned16
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products

Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil

Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: