Thursday, July 16, 2009

REDEMPTION!!!

Today is looking good. I am FULL and I made it past my frosted graham crackers for breakfast ;) There is hope for me yet. Man alive, it has taken me ALL week to get on task. Some weeks are just better than others. I missed my meeting this morning :( The family needed me home, so it got bumped :( I was up FOUR pounds anyway . I guess I had that coming :( I also NEVER eat so much over my points target the night before a weigh in, so I am not sure what I was expecting. I went over my points target for the week by 17.5 points. I ate ALL of my WPA and my activity points and I did not track at all on Saturday, so that 17.5 is not an honest representation of how badly I did last week. Here's to hoping that this week is much better .

Thursday, July 16, 2009
Morning
3 small item(s) graham cracker(s)2
3 tbsp frosting5
1 tsp olive oil1
1 item(s) egg2
2 item(s) egg white(s)0.5
1 cup(s) cooked spinach0
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest0
Subtotal10.5
Midday
1 cup(s) mixed greens0
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest0
2 oz Premium albacore tuna in water pouch1
17 item(s) Original Potato Chips1
1/2 tbsp Light mayonnaise0.5
Subtotal2.5
Evening
2 1/3 cup(s) mixed greens0
1 item(s) cooked skinless, boneless chicken thigh3
1/2 cup(s) cooked corn kernels1
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest0
1/2 cup(s) salsa0
Subtotal4
Anytime
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate1
1 serving(s) Flax Seed Meal1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco3
bread and butter
3
Sugar free snow cone ;D
0
Subtotal8
Food POINTS values total used25
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
20 min Swimming laps, freestyle (50 yards/minute or faster)3
72 min jogging 10
10 min Sit-ups (vigorous effort)1
10 min Push-ups on knees (as seen in Fitness section)1
63 min bicycling, moderate4
Activity POINTS values earned19
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains


Notes
Note to self- cook the frozen spinach first, before adding it to the scrambled eggs :) AND, while frosted graham crackers are very tasty for breakfast... they are NOT very filling ;p

No comments: