Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fab Find!

Kettle Brand Baked Chips! YUMMY! My leader Jaylene (Provo, Ut Center) told me about these a few weeks ago. I finally bought some for Girls Camp. I bought the BBQ flavor at the Sun Flower Market in Orem and the Salt and Pepper ones at Costco. They are 2 points for about 20 chips. This is a MUCH better deal than the ones I bought last week that ended up being FOUR points for like TWELVE CRAPPY LITTLE CHIPS!!! :(::::::::::::::: The Sun Flower Market has many different flavors, just be sure they say "BAKED" across the middle. These are super tasty and make me very happy. I didn't eat any at girls camp, though. :( I had a few on Monday while I was shopping. Hey- I did forget to say that I did make two GREAT choices while at camp. For our Dutch Oven dinner, I cooked chicken breasts, potatoes, carrots and for the "gravy," I added light sour cream and ff cream of mushroom soup with a packet of Lipton's Onion Soup Mix. It was low fat and super TASTY!!! Oh, and for lunch on Wednesday, I skipped the cheese and Ranch dressing on my taco salad. I used the salsa for my dressing :) I am off to battle the HUGE pile of laundry that is trying to take over the basement ;D

No comments: