Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not too Shabby!

Now there is a secret that I have been holding out on.... It is these tortillas from the Dunford Bakery in West Jordan (8556 South 2940 West). They are a whole wheat tortillas for ZERO points :) ...ONE is 0 points, 2 have 2 points :(.... I am officially in love with a food that is not chocolate!!!... or caramel corn, or anything really ;D I am SO jazzed about my weigh in today. Here is hoping I have overcome my irrational fear of being thinner ;) I will be Keri Walsh for Halloween!!! I mean look like her, NOT be pregnant!!!! Have a GREAT Thursday :) I am going to take the boys to the snow cone shack, give them a bath, put them to bed and FOLD laundry while the teenagers make funnel cake on my patio.... HOW WILL I SURVIVE THE EVENING???? .....the tale continues tomorrow.... WISH ME LUCK!!!! ;D
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Morning
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate 1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco 3
Subtotal 4
Midday
1 1/2 cup(s) cooked white rice 6
5 medium marshmallow(s) 2
1 tbsp mini chocolate chips 2
1 oz Baked pita chips, salt & pepper, made with organic flour 2
1 serving(s) V8 5.5 oz can 0
Subtotal 12
Evening
1 1/2 cup(s) cooked pasta 5.5
Beef Stroganoff - Quick-added food 4
1 cup(s) celery 0
1/2 cup(s) radishes 0
Subtotal 9.5
Anytime
1 serving(s) V8 5.5 oz can 0
1 serving(s) Tortillas Del Rancho, Dunford Bakery 0
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 25.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
45 min jogging 6
20 min Swimming laps, freestyle (50 yards/minute or faster) 3
Activity POINTS values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains


No comments: