Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Good the Bad and the UGLY!!

The day started with promise, as all days do, but after work, that darn AFTER WORK happened and I just FLIPPED OUT!!!  In retrospect- the only thing I could have done differently was to have popped my own popcorn and sneaked it in the theater.  We went an saw Transformers.  It was good, but a bit too trashy for my tastes.  Do you think Megan Foxes lips hurt from all of the collagen?  Anyway, today should end up being OK.  I need to get to the store. I am out of the fruits and veggies :)  No can eat, if no havie ;D
(Do you like the activity points I faked- well I did them, but I skipped my run and swim, so I had to figure points for something I did ;)
 
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Morning
1  packet(s) Creamy Chocolate 1
1  cup(s) celery 0
1  serving(s) Flax Seed Meal 1
1  serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco 3
Subtotal 5
Midday
pasta w/red sauce, ground beef 7
2  slice(s) 100% Wheat Bread 1.5
1  tbsp Creamy Honey Butter 2
Sugar Free Snow Cone - Quick-added food 0
more bread and butter ;) - Quick-added food 3
Subtotal 13.5
Evening
3/4 cup(s) cooked white rice 3
1  item(s) cooked skinless, boneless chicken thigh 3
Subtotal 6
Anytime
cake with frosting - Quick-added food 8
10  cup(s) movie popcorn, without butter 13
Subtotal 21
Food POINTS values total used 45.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
20 min housework, cleaning windows 1
30 min Trimming shrubs or trees without power tools 2
30 min housework, laundry 1
10 min Sit-ups (vigorous effort) 1
10 min Push-ups on knees (as seen in Fitness section) 1
Activity POINTS values earned 6
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that's right for you.

No comments: