Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I DO eat a TON!

Today was MUCH better than yesterday was.
I get the comment that I eat a TON! It is true
. That is one of the reasons that I did not want to post what and HOW much I eat . Every person is SO different . Please know that I am nearly 5'10" . I also exercise a TON everyday . I am not kidding when I say that exercise gives you a bit of "fudge" room ;) Genetics also plays a HUGE role as well . My new goal is to make 5, 5 point meals though out the day. I need a bit more balance in my day :)
I hope y'all are having as much fun as I am with the "new" fruit and veggie challenge :) I am off to get my kids to bed and do my yoga while I watch my favorite TV shows :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Morning
142 gm strawberries 0
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate 1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco 3
1 slice(s) Sour Dough Bread 1
1/3 serving(s) Land O' Lakes Light Butter Spread w/ Canola oil 0.5
Subtotal 5.5
Midday
402g Lambkin melon 2
1/2 tbsp Light mayonnaise 0.5
2 oz Premium albacore tuna in water pouch 1
2 cup(s) mixed greens 0
1 serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
Subtotal 4.5
Evening
173 gm cooked yams 3
Candy bar bites ;D
2
mint WW bar
2
garlic bread
6
pasta
7
1/2 serving(s) Land O' Lakes Light Butter Spread w/ Canola oil 0.5
Subtotal 20.5
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 30.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
68 min jogging 10
10 min Sit-ups
1
10 min Push-ups on knees 1
61 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 15
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: