Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

I actually tend to do better with sticking to my plan if I post this before the day is done :) I am off to clean up the house before we start the grilling. I can't wait to hear how y'all did over this holiday :) We just finished tie dying t-shirts. Our friends from Arkansas do it as a 4th tradition and we are stealing it. I'll post our pictures when they are all done. I hope they are cute and that my 12 year old's finger returns to a normal color soon ;)

Saturday, July 04, 2009
Morning
1 large banana(s) 2
1/2 serving(s) Greek Yogurt 0.5
2 small item(s) graham cracker(s) 1
2 serving(s) Shot Blocks, Clif 4
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco 3
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate 1
peach pie bite 3
Subtotal 14.5
Midday
1 serving(s) Licorice, 2 pound tub 3
1/4 medium avocado 2
1 item(s) Vegan burger 1
2 1/3 cup(s) mixed greens 0
1 oz Baked potato chips, lightly salted 2
1 cup(s) watermelon 1
1 serving(s) Hershey Chocolate bar 5
4 medium marshmallow(s) 2
Subtotal 16
Evening
1 cup(s) sauerkraut 0
207 gm potato(es), baked 3
1 serving(s) Sausage, Jennie-O Lean Smoked Turkey 2
1/2 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce 1
Subtotal 6
Anytime
2 small item(s) graham cracker(s) 1
1 medium marshmallow(s) 0.5
1/4 serving(s) Hershey Chocolate bar 1.5
Subtotal 3
Food POINTS values total used 39.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
141 min jogging 20
Activity POINTS values earned 20
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products

Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil

Activity
Lean Protein




Notes
I earned 20 activity points today (I ran up and down Payson Canyon, 10 miles total), and will eat 10 of them :) plus the 6 of my WPA left over :) It appears that all of my carbs today have come from the "crap" category. Hmmm... I'd better go grab some good stuff at the store tonight. I sure liked the wild rice mix I bought a few weeks ago. That was tasty stuff!

No comments: