Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pretty Darn Good Day ;D

This day was pretty darn good. I am quite pleased :) The Cheez-it's were actually eaten pretty late, after my weigh in, so I guess it's the Brunch of Champions ;) My lunch was eaten late too, along with a HUGE diet Coke, on my way to school registration for the elementary school. Funny looking breakfast and lunch, I know, but hey, it happens :) Now for the mint brownies. With regular brownies, they would have been 10 points, but using the black bean version, they ended up only being 5 :) There were SO big and tasty!!! It's not a low point treat, but it is a GREAT lower point substitute for one of my very favorite treats :) My husband HATES mint, so a night when he is working late is the perfect night to make them. I made them in the first place because we brought dinner to our neighbor who just had a baby. Taco salad and mint brownies! The dinner of champions!!! I took everything to her in disposable dished and baggies so she would not have to do the dishes and return them. I even brought disposable dinnerware. It was not very "green," but hopefully it will save her some time and sanity ;) I think I used disposable dishes for 2 years after my 4th child was born ;)

Thursday, July 30, 2009
Morning
36 item(s) Cheez-it's
12 oz. Diet Pepsi
3
0
Subtotal0
Midday
32 oz diet Coke
0
1 item(s) Double Cheeseburger10
Subtotal13
Evening
1/2 cup(s) canned black beans1
1 cup(s) mixed greens0
2 tbsp Shredded Four Cheese1
1 oz cooked extra lean ground beef1
6 large olive(s)1
32 piece(s) Original Corn Chips4
1 cup(s) tomato(es)0
1/4 cup(s) onion(s)0
2 Low Fat Ranch0.5
Subtotal8.5
Anytime
1 Mint Frosting and Chocolate for Brownies4
1 Black Bean Brownies1
Subtotal5
Food POINTS values total used26.5
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
70 min jogging 10
20 min Swimming laps, freestyle (50 yards/minute or faster)3
Activity POINTS values earned13
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: