Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm supposed to track EVERYDAY?????

Ummmm.... Sunday went something like this, did not eat until 5 pm. Ate left over whipping cream (the REAL stuff), left over licorice, salmon :), mashed potatoes, watermelon, marshmallows, ice cream cone, rice crispy treat, caramel corn. I went to bed SICK to my stomach! I think I may have some issues that need to be dealt with? What do you think?
Today was going to go so much better, recovery/protein shake for breakfast, and CARAMEL CORN and 4 bites of cold mac and cheese for lunch!!!! I think for dinner I am going to have a 1/2 cup brown rice, a boca burger and a HUGE pile of greens! I will also probably have a sugar free snow cone :) Oh and lots of diet Pepsi. I can't remember if I have quit drinking that this week or not. I give it up all the time. I don't quite know why for sure :) More therapy needed !!
OH oh- I did go for a walk with my family around Payson Lake Sunday afternoon :) Whoo hoo!!! I'll post today's tracker later :) Let's see if I can fix this CRAP eating cycle I am in :)

No comments: