Thursday, October 8, 2009

ARGH!!!

Hola amigos!  This is a bummer of a day.  I just nickle'd and dime'd my points away this afternoon.  Yes, I am done with points for the day and am going to have to eat cucumbers for a snack after work.  I am in a fiercely bad mood and & will need a LARGE grip to make it through the rest of the day without eating a small nation ;D  Oh crap, I ate about a points worth of popcorn with the boys too. Dang it, I am over my budget!
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Morning
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  item(s) pancake(s) from mix 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
1  large peach(es) 1
Subtotal 6
Midday
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
2  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
1/4 quesadilla 2
Subtotal 5
Evening
3  Tbsp chunky peanut butter 7
1/4 serving(s) Pretzels, Mini Costco 0.5
margarine 1.5
Subtotal 9
Anytime
1  large peach(es) 1
cottage cheese 3
Subtotal 4
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
60 min walking, brisk 3
51 min yoga 2
Activity POINTS values earned 5
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments: