Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wednesday was GOOD!

Alright, for as CRAPPY a day as yesterday was, Wednesday turned out A-ok!  I am pretty excited.  #1, I had lousy news at the doctors and I DID NOT EAT!!!  #2, the same as #1 ;D  I find it VERY funny and interesting that no matter what the meeting topic, I have major experience with it the week before.  I guess it is the universes way to make sure I am walking the walk ;D  I guess I'd better read ahead about next weeks topic to see what I am in for this weekend.  Oh wait, it's on boredom.  Funny.  I never thought I could have such a busy and full life and find myself as bored as I do much of the time.
As a preview, today is looking pretty good so far.  It is 4:30pm and I have 8.5 points left for dinner.  Here's hoping all goes according to plan.  I'll let you know :)

Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Morning
1  container Activia light fat-free vanilla yogurt 1
1/2 cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 1
1  serving(s) Mini Wheats, Frosted Blueberry Muffin 3
Subtotal 5
Midday
234  gm peach(es) 1
1/2 cup(s) mashed potatoes 2
1/3 Meatloaf, Zucchini 1.5
Subtotal 4.5
Evening
pasta & veggies
4
1 1/3 cup(s) Loaded Chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream 8
Subtotal 12
Anytime
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
4  small homemade cookie(s) 6
Subtotal 7
Food POINTS values total used 28.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
61 min yoga 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

No comments: