Friday, October 23, 2009

Cherry Chip is My DOWNFALL!!!

The day was going to be PERFECT until I came home and ate TWO pieces of Cherry Chip cake!  My FAVORITE!!!  I am slipping into maintenance mode and I want to be in LOSS mode.  I have a choice to make here, do I want to go for the 100 # loss or am I happy where I am?  I do have some new running goals that won't work without the additional loss.  I lost .4 this week :D  That's good stuff!  I have lost 84.1 pounds total.  I can do 15.9 more.  (I hope that you are noticing that I have to talk to myself a TON! ...just like everyone else ;)
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Morning
1  small apple(s) 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
Subtotal 4
Midday
1  small serving(s) Side Selections French Fries 7
1  serving(s) Wendy's Double Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe 9
1/4 serving(s) Wendy's Crispy Chicken Deluxe 2.5
Subtotal 18.5
Evening
2  cup(s) lettuce 0
1  cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
1  cup(s) celery 0
1  cup(s) carrot(s) 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
2  slice(s) Cherry Chip Cake Mix, Prepared 13.5
Subtotal 14.5
Anytime
2  serving(s) Hot Chocolate, Fat Free Nestle 0.5
Subtotal 0.5
Food POINTS values total used 37.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
45 min Elliptical trainer (cross trainer) 6
Activity POINTS values earned 6
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Windows 7: It works the way you want. Learn more.

No comments: