Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Good Bad & the Ugly!

Friday with Marion~
Ok- my tracker is acting weird, so I am just going to recap the events of the day-
The Good-
I was fasting for a blood draw, so I skipped breakfast ;)
I drank TONS of water!
I had a very normal lunch, but I don't remember exactly what it was :)
We went out for sushi for dinner.  I ate a VERY reasonable amount of it.
The Bad-
I had 1 too many pieces of David's tempura >:(
I had a little scoop of chocolate ice cream :p
2 pieces of salt water toffee.... or was it three?
The UGLY-
about 8 chocolate cinnamon bears (SOOoooo GOOD!)
about 8 pieces of red vines (stale and hard, yet satisfying and SO hard it slowed me WAY down)
2 big marshmallow rice crispy treats (not great)
1 piece of chocolate cake (medium good)



Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

No comments: