Saturday, October 24, 2009

Snickers Surprise!

I went to the children's program rehearsal at church yesterday and guess what the prize was for having your part memorized????  Yes, you guessed it, a SNICKERS bar :)  Guess who memorized her part???  ME!  I guess I am not technically a child, but I have a part in the program and it is down pat, and so is the Snickers bar.  I do have one of my WPA left.  We are going to the BYU homecoming game today and I have yet to plan out what I will eat.  There is a tailgate party before and I have no clue what is on the menu.  I guess you will have to read tomorrow to see how badly I did.  I haven't gone to a game in SO long.  I am SO excited :) 

Friday, October 23, 2009
Morning
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
2  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
Subtotal 3
Midday
4  serving(s) Chili, canned Western Family 8
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
Subtotal 9
Evening
1  slice(s) 14-inch Large Round Pizza Pepperoni Pizza, 14-inch Large Round, 1/10 of 14-inch Pizza 6
2  cup(s) lettuce 0
1  Snickers Bar 7
Subtotal 13
Anytime
1/2 cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 1
3/4 cup(s) Fruit Harvest Strawberry Blueberry Cereal 2
1  bar Cookies & Cream Mini Bar 1
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1/2 small apple(s) 0.5
1  slice(s) Gouda style 2
Subtotal 7.5
Food POINTS values total used 32.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
12 min Running
2
10 min walking, brisk 1
Activity POINTS values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.

No comments: