Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oreo's Should Be a Controlled Substance!

Why do Oreo's have SO many points????  I mean really, WHAT THE HECK???  I just LOVE them.  I did make sure that ALL of my kids were home and ate them too.  But SERIOUSLY, I only had 5 for EIGHT points!  They were SO good! :)  I am evil and must be destroyed >:(  Here are the things that I would like to magically change:
#1  NO Honey Graham Oh's (they are TASTY!)
#2 the multi-grain crisps
#3 3 of the Oreo's
That would have saved me 9 points today.  Actually, I would keep the multi-grain crisps and then my points would have been nearly perfect.  I can live with nearly perfect :)


Saturday, October 17, 2009
Morning
1  item(s) egg 2
1  small apple(s) 1
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
3/4 cup(s) Honey Graham Oh's 2
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
Subtotal 7
Midday
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
Subtotal 3
Evening
1/4 medium avocado 2
1  item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
12  item(s) tortilla chips 3
2  cup(s) lettuce 0
1/4 cup(s) refried beans 1.5
Subtotal 9.5
Anytime
1  small apple(s) 1
1  item(s) egg 2
Multi-grain Crisps
2
5 items Oreo Halloween double stuff
8
Subtotal 13
Food POINTS values total used 32.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
116 sit-ups, 33 push-ups
1
30 min bicycling, fast 4
22 min Running 3
20 min yoga 1
Activity POINTS values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments: