Monday, October 19, 2009

Things are Looking UP!

I have been CRAVING nuts and cheese lately.  I am not sure if the cheese is something I need nutritionally or just a new passion for smoked Gouda and apples :D  The nuts are probably just a rebellious streak in me.  I LOVE cashews but those buggers are about a million points!  Man, I wish I was a scrawny 6 year old who needed to eat nuts to gain weight!
   I tried the diet Pepsi chicken recipe I heard in meeting this morning.  You put 4-8 chicken breasts in a skillet with a can of diet coke and 1 cup ketchup.  It is SO tasty.  Cooked covered.  Once the chicken was cooked I added the chopped veggies.  I roasted the yams and onions with salt in the oven, sprayed with canola spray.  These are just plain HEAVEN!!  I am SO nice and full that I think I can withstand the Monday night trip to Macey's for soft serve.


Monday, October 19, 2009
Morning
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
Subtotal 3
Midday
1  small apple(s) 1
1  serving(s) Caramel Apple Dip, Lighthouse, reduced sugar 1
1  cup(s) cooked white rice 4
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
2  Tbsp dry-roasted salted sunflower seeds 2
1  tsp chunky peanut butter 1
Subtotal 10
Evening
1/4  cup(s) onion(s) 0
1/2 cup(s) cooked carrots 0
1  cup(s) cooked broccoli
sliced mushrooms
green onions
0
300  gm cooked sweet potato 5.5
1  Diet Pepsi Chicken 3
Subtotal 8.5
Anytime
2  serving(s) Hot Chocolate, Fat Free Nestle 0.5
1/2 small apple(s) 0.5
1/2 serving(s) Smoked Swiss 1.5
Subtotal 2.5
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
63 min yoga 3
64 min walking, brisk 4
Activity POINTS values earned 7
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments: