Thursday, October 22, 2009

????

I think I ate more stuff, but I don't remember!  SEE, you must always track before you eat, or very shortly afterward.  I did eat about 4 of those mini Milky Way candy bars.  YUM!  When I got home from work, I had a piece of garlic bread and just chilled for the rest of the evening ;D
 

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Morning
3  Tbsp Nerds Candy 3.5
1  small apple(s) 1
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  serving(s) Hot Chocolate, Fat Free Nestle 0
Subtotal 5.5
Midday
1  serving(s) Salads Southwest Salad with Grilled Chicken 6
1/2 small serving(s) French Fries French Fries 2.5
Subtotal 8.5
Evening
1  slice(s) garlic bread 5
Subtotal 5
Anytime
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1/2 large peach(es) 0.5
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
1  small banana(s) 1.5
Subtotal 5
Food POINTS values total used 24
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
51 min yoga 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.

No comments: