Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Party :p

Ok, my new strategy for parties, be the last one in line for food. I finished so fast that I just wanted to eat more and more of the yummy soups. I do have 15 of my WPA left for Halloween. We make homemade donuts :D Sunday we are having company over for dinner, I guess I need some for that too. Hmmmm....... I think everything will be ok :) I am going to take a nap. I sure do love napping.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Morning
1 small apple 1
1 Cheese stick, Light 1
Subtotal 2
Midday
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1/2 serving(s) Tuna, Light 1
1 serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
4 cup(s) mixed baby greens 1
1 tsp Light mayonnaise 0.5
1 serving(s) Apple Cider, Sugar Free 0
Subtotal 3.5
Evening
1 large banana(s) 2
2 piece(s) cornbread 8
Corn Chowder
6
1 1/2 item(s) glazed cake-type doughnut 8.5
1 tsp butter 1
2 tsp honey 1
1/4 serving(s) Whoppers, 9 pieces 0.5
2 Chili 5
Subtotal 32
Anytime
12 piece(s) Dots 3
1 small Tootsie Roll 0
1 serving Cheese stick, Light 1
1 Marion's Oatmeal Cookies 2
Subtotal 6
Food POINTS values total used 43.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
65 min yoga 3
60 min Elliptical trainer
8
Activity POINTS values earned 11
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: