Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sad... really :(

I was actually doing ok yesterday until the evening.  It all went snafu!  Here's hoping that today is better.  I am up .6 this week from last week :(  BUT, I deserved it :(:::::::::::::
I have today all planned, so hopefully, it will go well and I can stick to the plan.  I am going to lunch at Rumbi Island Grill today with my friends.  They have got a HORRIBLE menu, as far as low point options goes.  The Chicken Jerk Caesar salad is the best I can do, only if it does not have the dressing.  I do love Jamaican Jerk, so it should be VERY tasty!
Oh and the new Weight Watchers White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie is HEAVEN ON EARTH!  I am IN LOVE with them!   Have a GREAT day !!!  I shall return and report later :D
 
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Morning
2  serving(s) Apple Cider, Sugar Free 0.5
1  small apple(s) 1
1  item(s) egg 2
Subtotal 3.5
Midday
1/4 cup(s) onion(s) 0
210  gm potato(es), baked 3.5
1  Tbsp Light mayonnaise 1
1  item(s) egg 2
1  cup(s) celery 0
1  oz Dill Pickle(s) 0
Herbal Tea w/Splenda
0
Subtotal 6.5
Evening
1 1/2 cup(s) cooked white rice 6
1  item(s) cooked chicken fillet 3
2  cup(s) lettuce 0
Subtotal 9
Anytime
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  small apple(s) 1
1  serving(s) Caramel Apple Dip, Lighthouse, reduced sugar 1
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
2  bar(s) Red Velvet Mini Bars 2.5
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie 1
1 1/2 Maverick Frozen Yogurt 8.5
Subtotal 17
Food POINTS values total used 36
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
61 min bicycling, fast 8
20 min yoga 1
Activity POINTS values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments: