Sunday, October 18, 2009

As close as it gets!

Not too bad of a day :)  My belly is full, my points are GONE and I am going to go and watch some TV with the kids :)  I don't know if I have said this, but I am madly in love with the new flavor of Weight Watchers Smoothies, White Chocolate Peppermint.  It is HEAVEN!
As for my points today, I did go over my target by 1.5 :(  Oh well, it's not as bad as it has been lately.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and see you real soon :D
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Morning
1  small apple(s) 1
1  serving(s) Caramel Apple Dip, Lighthouse, reduced sugar 1
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  item(s) egg 2
1  tsp Light mayonnaise 0.5
1  serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
Subtotal 6.5
Midday
1/4 cup(s) 1% low-fat cottage cheese 1
Vegetable Chicken Noodle Soup 3
Biscuits 4
Subtotal 8
Evening
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix White Chocolate Peppermint
1
1  small apple(s) 1
1  serving(s) Smoked Swiss 3
Subtotal 7
Anytime
2  bar(s) Rice Krispies Treats Squares 4
Subtotal 4
Food POINTS values total used 25.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
42 min walking, leisure 2
Activity POINTS values earned 2
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: