Monday, October 26, 2009

I don't think I tracked it all..

My tracking was not good today.  I moved my computer down stairs and it is not going to work out.  I am not sure what I did not track, but I feel like I am missing something.  Hmmmmm.........

Monday, October 26, 2009
Morning
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
1  small apple(s) 1
Subtotal 2
Midday
1  item(s) egg 2
2  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
1  Marion's Oatmeal Cookies 2
Subtotal 6
Evening
3  oz cooked lean boneless pork chop 3
1/2 cup(s) mashed potatoes 2
2  cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
Subtotal 5
Anytime
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
4  serving(s) Cinnamon Bears 10.5
Subtotal 11.5
Food POINTS values total used 24.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
15 min walking, brisk 1
12 min Running (5 mph [12 min/mile] or faster) 2
Activity POINTS values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Windows 7: Simplify your PC. Learn more.

No comments: