Friday, October 2, 2009

Not Too Bad- Good Measurment News :D

Alright, in the last two months I have lost 1.5" from my waist, 1.75" from my hips, and .5" off of my bust, arms and thigh, each.  I also hit my 5% award too :)  This week I lost .4#s.  I have 16.2#'s to go till my 100# loss is complete :D  I actually saw a number on the scale yesterday that I have not seen since about 1988.  It was after an hour bike ride, but hey, I was stunned, none the less :)
Today's eating is a bit better than I had hoped.  I still ate a really weird thing.  I was putting the brown sugar away and saw the peanut butter.  So, I mixed a teaspoon of peanut butter and a teaspoon of brown sugar and ate it.  It was NOT good.  I was thinking about the butter/peanut butter/sugar mixture when you make peanut butter cookies, and that was NOT it :p.  LIve and learn.  That is 1.5 points I'll never get back :(  I was craving cheese and apples ALL day today.  I am not sure what is going on with me, but hey, I figured that apples and cheese isn't the worst thing I can eat :)  The Gala apples are DIVINE right now!  OH, the cheddar cheese was a HUGE bummer.  THREE points????  I really don't eat "regular" cheese very often and was WAY bummed to see it was 3 points.
Well, have a GREAT weekend!  I am going to sip tea and hang out tonight with the family.  See y'all REAL soon!!!

Friday, October 02, 2009
Morning
1  serving(s) Cheddar cheese, wal-mart medium 3
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
1/2 Tbsp dry-roasted salted sunflower seeds 0.5
Subtotal 4.5
Midday
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
2  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Wal-mart 2
3  small apple(s) 3
2  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 3
Subtotal 9
Evening
1 1/2 serving(s) Corn Tortillas, 2 Guerrero 2.5
86  gm cooked ground beef 5-7% fat 3
1  cup(s) lettuce 0
1  cup(s) tomato(es) 0
Subtotal 5.5
Anytime
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
1/2 serving(s) Pretzels, Mini Costco 1
1/3 serving(s) imperial margarine 1
1  tsp chunky peanut butter 1
1  tsp packed brown sugar 0.5
Subtotal 6.5
Food POINTS values total used 25.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
67 min yoga 3
Activity POINTS values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 



Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: