Friday, October 2, 2009

A-

Man, oh man!  today was a pretty darn good day.  I get the A- because I went over my points by 1.  I get the A because I really wouldn't have changed anything (even the cookie for breakfast).  I really need to go for a bike ride this morning, but it is SO cold.  I need to find a neighbor with a stationary bike collecting dust in their basement and see if they will let me "store" it for a while while I rehabilitate from my SUPER LAME injury.  I'd like to get on and ride in the warmth and comfort of my family room, watching a movie instead of dodging dump trucks and freezing my fingers off ;)  Have a GREAT weekend everyone :)  I am looking forward to a nice slow, uneventful, couple of days.

Thursday, October 01, 2009
Morning
1 item(s) peanut butter cookie(s) SO GOOD!!!
3
Subtotal 3
Midday
2  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
1  serving(s) Ham, Costco Kirkland Extra Lean 1
VERY small Snicker-doodles
3
Subtotal 6
Evening
3 1/2 oz uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast 2.5
1  cup(s) cooked pasta 4
2  cup(s) mixed baby greens 0
1  cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
Subtotal 6.5
Anytime
1  cup(s) 1% low-fat milk 2
1  container Activia light fat-free vanilla yogurt 1
1  serving(s) Triple Omega, Nature Made 1
1  packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate 1
2  Tbsp ground flax seed meal 1
155  gm peach(es) 0.5
5  cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free 1
1  small apple(s) 1
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
Subtotal 9.5
Food POINTS values total used 25
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
20 min yoga 1
55 min bicycling, fast 8
Activity POINTS values earned 9
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & Vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 
Lean Protein
  
Whole Grains
 




Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

No comments: