Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Wiles

Ok- Saturday went ok until about half time at the BYU TCU disaster.  We went to a tailgate party and had a burger with cheese and all the usual greens.  I also had a green salad, 1T ranch, 1 small bag of sun chips, an ice cream bar, 2 fresca's, & 1/2 cup of peanut M & M's.  At the game I had a hot chocolate and a soft pretzel.  After the game I had a steak and some chocolate covered cinnamon bears.  How is that for a chow fest?
Sunday was a bit better.  I had a string cheese for breakfast.  For lunch I had 3 pieces of french toast with sugar free peach jam and spray butter.  For dinner we went to my SIL's.  I had one large pork taco with salsa and LOTS of guacamole.  I had corn and rice on the side.  For dessert I had copious amounts of caramel corn, freshly made.
This was not a stellar weekend for eating, well maybe for eating, NOT for sticking to points ;)

Saturday, October 24, 2009
Morning
2  small apple(s) 2
1  large banana(s) 2
1  serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
2  item(s) Honey wheat braided twists pretzels 0.5
Subtotal 5.5
Midday
1  tsp Light mayonnaise 0.5
1  serving(s) Bologna, Bar S 32 g, one pound 3
2  serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
Subtotal 5.5
Evening
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.  
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 11
Food POINTS values remaining 13




New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

No comments: