Saturday, August 1, 2009

SO Tired!

Swim League finals are over and I am POOPED! Last evening was HARD to count very accurately. This morning was even harder. I am just going to stick to fruits and veggies for the rest of the day, as I am sure I have eaten all of my points. I didn't eat things that were bad, I just ate too much "pretty good" stuff :) I am going to take a nap, then head off to the pool with my boys :)
Friday, July 31, 2009
Morning
2 tbsp ground flax seed meal 1
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate 1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco 3
Subtotal 5
Midday
2 oz cooked extra lean ground beef 2
1/2 cup(s) canned black beans 1
1 tbsp Light Sour Cream 0.5
1 cup(s) mixed greens 0
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest 0
1 cup(s) mushroom(s) 0
1 cup(s) tomato(es) 0
1/4 cup(s) onion(s) 0
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
1 tbsp Zesty Italian 0
Subtotal 3.5
Evening
2 serving(s) salami
3
lunch meat
5
1 container Paradise punch 2
2 cup(s) watermelon 2
1 small serving(s) French Fries 5
2 item(s) dinner roll(s) 7
1 serving(s) Cheese stick, Light 1
14 item(s) Cheez-It 2
Subtotal 27
Anytime
1 Black Bean Brownies 1
1/2 Mint Frosting and Chocolate for Brownies 2
Subtotal 3
Food POINTS values total used 38.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
25 min Swimming laps, freestyle (50 yards/minute or faster) 4
60 min jogging 9
Activity POINTS values earned 13
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: