Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Day of Saddness... A Day of Mourning :(

I suppose that I should save the mourning for a day when I have NO WPA or an actual tragedy, but you know me drama, drama, drama. My good friend Carrie sent over my FAVORITE peanut butter bars, and I had just one BIG one :D... :( The sugared almonds were for my 12 year old. I will only make them when there are more people home or I am going out the door and cant eat more of them. I still have 21.5 WPA left, so I should be GLAD!!! It's 4:55pm and I think I can make it until bed time with out more food. I may have to get a diet Pepsi later on. DANG IT- I ate and egg too :p I'll have to go add that to my tracker. DARN ME ALL TO HECK!!!
You know- my weigh in days are ALWAYS bad :p

Thursday, August 13, 2009
Morning
221 gm strawberries0.5
1 packet(s) French Vanilla Smoothie
1
2 piece(s) peppermint hard candy1
1 item(s) Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait3
Subtotal5.5
Midday
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest1.5
55 gm cooked skinless, boneless chicken thigh3
126 gm banana(s)
egg
2
2
Subtotal8.5
Evening
2 Carrie's Peanut Butter Bars10.5
Subtotal10.5
Anytime
42 nut(s) Oven roasted cinnamon brown sugar almonds7
popcorn w/ evoo
4
2 sm bites of a crispy chicken and 2 sm bites of a McDouble
4
Subtotal15
Food POINTS values total used39.5
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity :(::::::::::::::
Activity POINTS values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: