Saturday, August 8, 2009

A SUCKERS bet!!!

The company just left :(::::::::::: My sister in law and her family has been here since Thursday morning and we have had the BEST time :) Eating well has been a REAL challenge, but even though I have already gone 6 points over my WPA, I am feeling really good about nearly every choice. The 5 points of M & M's yesterday morning were a mistake, but I really thought they would be closer to 3 points. Again, ALWAYS FIGURE POINTS BEFORE YOU EAT STUFF!!! I should have skipped the almonds, butter, sour dough bread and M&M's. That would have left me with 2 WPA and I still could have had all the candy from BYU!!! :) I should be fine for the rest of the weekend and week. I have a party tonight, Sunday night and my anniversary on Monday. More planning and planning and then some more! No BLT's. I am also going to add my points a bit differently than I have been. I am going to always track the same foods together. For example, this morning, I had a piece of Harper's Bran bread for one point. For lunch I had another with my lunch meat. In the past have entered the bread for one point each, at "morning" and again at "midday". I am going to add them both in at "morning" for a points value of 2.5. I am doing the same with all of the foods that I duplicate throughout the day. For maintenance, I am fine accounting it at different meals for lower point values, but I really want to get that 100# loss, so no more :p
I am off to a day of adventures with my kids :) Have a GREAT day :)


Friday, August 07, 2009
Morning
Throw Up- aka Boy Scout Hash 8
1 serving(s) M & M's Plain 5
1 slice(s) Sour Dough Bread
4- 12 oz Diet Sunkist
1
0
Subtotal 14
Midday
1 cup(s) carrot(s) 0
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
1 medium banana pepper 0
6 large olive(s) 1
1 cup(s) lettuce 0
1 cup(s) mixed greens 0
1 cup(s) onion(s) 0
1/8 pound(s) fudge
12 oz diet coke
4.5
0
Subtotal 5.5
Evening
1 cup(s) cooked whole wheat pasta 3
2 cup(s) watermelon 2
1 cup(s) jicama 0
Bread sticks
3
1 serving(s) Land O' Lakes Light Butter Spread w/ Canola oil 1
1 cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
1 cup(s) cooked zucchini 0
1 cup(s) mixed greens 0
1 cup(s) lettuce 0
1 cup(s) tomato(es) 0
Subtotal 9
Anytime
12 nut(s) almonds 2
1 piece(s) fudge 3
1/8 serving(s) Peanut butter milk chocolate cup from BYU!!!! :)
1.5
Subtotal 6.5
Food POINTS values total used 35
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
50 min Swimming laps, freestyle (50 yards/minute or faster) 7
120 min walking, leisure 5
Activity POINTS values earned 12
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: