Friday, August 14, 2009

Optimistic Outlook!!

I figured WHAT THE HECK! I may as well post what I have planned for the day. I will not deviate! I will not vary! I will succeed!!! PRAY FOR ME!!! ***I actually had to change a few things as our plans for dinner were cancelled, but I did stick to my points :)*****

Friday, August 14, 2009
Morning
453 gm watermelon2.5
1 serving(s) V8 5.5 oz can0
1 item(s) egg2
Candy BLT's3
Subtotal7.5
Midday
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest0
2 oz Premium albacore tuna in water pouch1
1 cup(s) mixed greens0
1/8 cup(s) onion(s)0
1 oz dill gherkins0
1/2 Tbsp Light mayonnaise0.5
Subtotal1.5
Evening
1 large potato(es), baked3
1 serving(s) Prime rib roast5
1 large corn on the cob2
1 cup(s) mixed greens0
Subtotal10
Anytime
1 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg0
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco3
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate smoothie
1
2 Tbsp ground flax seed meal1
Subtotal5
Food POINTS values total used24
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: