Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GREAT Dinner :)

Great day :) I only biffed the blt's for 4 points. I just could not keep the food out of my mouth today. I did resist a marshmallow. That is one heck of a big deal for me! I am SUPER cool ;) Oh- the Zucchini Meat Loaf I made was FANTASTIC!!! It fed our family of 8 and EVERYONE loved it!!! That was one GREAT way to make the meat go further and use up all that WONDERFUL zucchini that is plaguing our neighborhoods ;D
Tomorrow I am going to Joe Bandito's with my wonderful friend, MissB :) I have got my meal planned and the rest of the day planned too. I am SO excited to see her and EAT AT JOE'S!!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Morning
1 serving(s) Cheese Nips :(
3
1 item(s) egg2
1 tsp Light mayonnaise0.5
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest0
Subtotal5.5
Midday
757 gm watermelon4.5
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart2
1/2 cup(s) tomato(es)0
1 oz Dill Pickle(s)0
1 item(s) Vegan burger1
152 gm pear(s)1
Subtotal8.5
Evening
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate Smoothie
1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco3
STUPID (yummy) BLT's4
Subtotal8
Anytime
3 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg1
1 Meat Loaf, Zucchini4
Subtotal5
Food POINTS values total used27
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
23 min jogging 3
30 min stretching1
10 min Push-ups on knees
1
10 min Sit-ups
1
Activity POINTS values earned6
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains


Zucchini Meat Loaf
POINTS® Value: 4
Servings: 8

Ingredients



1 3/4 pound(s) 95% lean/5% fat raw ground beef

1 serving(s) "Cream of" Soup 98% fat free, one condensed can

2 cup(s) zucchini, Grated

1 cup(s) onion(s), chopped

Instructions

Combine all ingredients. Use what ever 98% fat free "cream of..." soup you like. mix well. Pat into a 9x13 baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour. Uncover for the last 20 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.

No comments: