Saturday, August 15, 2009

Two Down... One to go!

Please make sure that you are seated BEFORE you read on.
Man alive!!!! Somebody pinch me, I am having the BEST weekend EVER in the history of the WORLD! I may drop dead of shock. I am not sure that I have had such a perfect Friday and Saturday EVER :) I know that some of you do not like to weigh every day, but I do, and boy is it good news. I have not weighed this low on a Saturday this whole year, dare I say EVER, or at least since 1990, seriously. I am thinking my new accountability is really showing the fruits of it's efforts. We shall see Monday morning. OH CRAP!! Another migraine is hitting again. I am really sick and tired of them. I'd better sign off as I can't see much any more. :( On a happier note, I get to run on Monday :) Just two miles, but that is better than a big fat ZERO!!! (Oops, I said the "F" word!)

Saturday, August 15, 2009
Morning
162 gm pear(s)1
299 gm watermelon1.5
1 item(s) egg2
3/4 oz Swiss Cheese1
1 serving(s) V8 5.5 oz can0
Subtotal5.5
Midday
1 1/2 cup(s) grapes1.5
2 oz Premium albacore tuna in water pouch1
1/2 Tbsp Light mayonnaise0.5
2 cup(s) watermelon
Whole Wheat Tortilla
Green Onions
2
0
0
Top Ramen BLT2
Subtotal7
Evening
117 gm uncooked red potato(es)1.5
3 oz cooked extra lean ground beef3
1/2 cup(s) cucumber(s)0
1/4 cup(s) tomato(es)0
1/2 cup(s) cooked zucchini0
1/2 cup(s) cooked carrots0
2 cup(s) mixed greens0
2 serving(s) BLT1
1 T Low Fat Ranch0
Subtotal5.5
Anytime
2 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg1
2 Tbsp ground flax seed meal1
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate Smoothie1
1 item(s) egg
Fudge Bar
2
1
Subtotal5
Food POINTS values total used24
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: