Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SOOOoooooo Close!!!

I do realize that today went pretty darn well, but CRAP!, I really wanted it to be perfect! The chicken thigh was WAY bigger than I had planned and I tracked it AFTER I ate it :p Secondly, I had forgotten that I had already had a Zero point tortilla, so my second one would NOT BE ZERO POINTS!!! Oh HELL... oops, I mean HECK! I really wanted to stay on plan for today. Not being able to run really STINKS!!! I really cant wait until next week. I should be all healed. If not, I am off to the sports doctor. You know, if I weren't following my "new" more "accurate" way of counting points, I would have not gone over!! But wait- I still ate it all... so I really would have still gone over, I'd just be LYING to myself!!! 100#'s.... HERE I COME!!!! Actually, I am shooting for 108.6#'s lost now. Anyone want to go on a cruise with me to celebrate????

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Morning
258 gm strawberries1
1/2 cup(s) 1% low-fat milk1
Subtotal2
Midday
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest1.5
2 serving(s) Turkey lunch meat, Bar S1.5
1 cup(s) mixed greens0
2 cup(s) grapes2
1 cup(s) tomato(es)0
1 serving(s) V8 5.5 oz can0
3/4 oz Swiss Cheese1
1 serving(s) Michelle's Peanut Butter Fudge3
110 gm peach(es)0.5
Subtotal9.5
Evening
2 tbsp ground flax seed meal1
1 packet(s) French Vanilla Smoothie
1
201 gm strawberries0.5
1 cup(s) mixed greens0
112 gm cooked skinless, boneless chicken thigh5.5
Subtotal8
Anytime
1 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg0
1 pouch(es) Sourdough pretzel thins2
5 C popcorn w/ oil and cheese powder
3
1 bar(s) Mint cookie crisp2
Subtotal7
Food POINTS values total used26.5
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marion-Heck yeah a cruise sounds awesome! So today at weigh in you asked what my motivation was(my mind was still stuck on the weigh i had gained this week so i mumbled some random response)and the more i thought about it you are a huge motivation to me, you totally inspire me and i LOVE your blog!! Thanks for being so awesome!

Marion said...

Hey Anon- I am so glad that you are enjoying the meetings and the blog :) This plan just plain ROCKS! :)