Thursday, August 6, 2009

Holy $#!+

WARNING!!! Do NOT read this! I have 4 WPA left for the REST of the WHOLE week :( The pool was closed because of lightening this morning :(::::::::::::: I did not run because of my IT band :( We have company from out of town and I really OVER DID IT! It actually would not have been too bad if I hadn't had the muffin from Costco :( It sure was GOOD! Oh well, it seems I will have to be PERFECT for the next 6 days. Anyone want to bet me I can't do it???
This week I am up .6 lbs :( Oh well :(::::::::::::::::: This next week is going to be much better :)

Thursday, August 06, 2009
Morning
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
1 tbsp peanut butter 2
1 tbsp jelly 1
1 serving(s) salami
1
3/4 oz Swiss Cheese 1
44 fl oz Diet Pepsi 0
Subtotal 7
Midday
3/4 oz Swiss Cheese 1
1 serving(s) salami
1
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
2 slice(s) deli-sliced turkey 1
Costco Apple Crumb Muffin 21
1 oz licorice 2
2 medium plum(s) 1
12 piece(s) Taco Tortilla Chips 3
1/2 bag(s) Plain M&M's 2.5
4 Diet Sunkist Orange Soda 0
Subtotal 34.5
Evening
12 item(s) tortilla chips 3
1/2 cup(s) salsa 0
4 oz avocado 4
1 cup(s) mixed greens 0
1 cup(s) lettuce 0
1 1/2 item(s) cooked chicken fillet 4
3/4 oz Swiss Cheese 1
40 fl oz Diet Pepsi 0
Subtotal 12
Anytime
1/3 serving(s) Marshmallow 0.5
2 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg 1
6 nut(s) almonds 1
Subtotal 2.5
Food POINTS values total used 56
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
10 min Sit-ups
1
10 min Push-ups on knees 1
Jillian Michael's
4
Activity POINTS values earned 6
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

1 comment:

Paige said...

I would bet my life that you can do it. So you had a muffin today. I bet it was good. You have told me many times that it can be hard, but it is do able. I Know you can do it. You are wonder woman!!!