Monday, August 3, 2009

Whipping Creams a Dairy??? Right?

First of all, my lunch ROCKED!!! That was SO tasty that there are just NO words! #2, I LOVE whipping cream! Really, I would marry it if I could! Everything went really well today except for the whipping cream :(
What I should have done differently:
#1- had some fat free cool whip ready!
#2- used Splenda on the strawberries
#3- NOT licked the bowl, beater and EVERYONE'S plates after dessert!!!!
I fear that my 1 Cup estimate may be very optimistically low. On the brighter side, my knee is acting better so I was able to run today :) I am off to roll it out some more (OUCH) and then do my sit ups and push ups :)
Did I mention that I REALLY like whipping cream????

Monday, August 03, 2009
Morning
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco 3
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate 1
Subtotal 4
Midday
1 cup(s) celery 0
4 oz Premium albacore tuna in water pouch 2.5
1/2 cup(s) grapes 0.5
2 tbsp Light mayonnaise 2.5
1/4 cup(s) onion(s) 0
2 cup(s) mixed greens 0
Subtotal 5.5
Evening
1/2 cup(s) cooked wild rice 1.5
1/2 cup(s) canned vegetarian baked beans 2
2 medium corn on the cob 2.5
3 cup(s) watermelon 2.5
1 item(s) cooked skinless, boneless chicken thigh 3
Subtotal 11.5
Anytime
1 1/2 cup(s) strawberries 1
1 cup(s) sugar-free homemade whipped cream 12
3 tbsp sugar 3
2 Black Bean Brownies 2
Subtotal 18
Food POINTS values total used 39
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
44 min jogging 6
10 min Sit-ups (vigorous effort) 1
10 min Push-ups on knees (as seen in Fitness section) 1
Activity POINTS values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: