Friday, August 28, 2009

Sad really :(::::::::::::

FORTY THREE POINTS for dinner!?!?! I am SO mad!!!! That DARN ice cream was SO many points :p Why did I not find the points BEFORE I ate it???? ARGH!!!!!!! M&M's and Skittles- STUPID!!! Oyster Crackers... DUMB!!!! Sweet CREAM???? Am I INSANE????? I can't even go running this morning :(::::::::::::::::::::::
On a lighter note for my Thursday weigh in I was down .4 lbs this week. I am down more than 10 lbs from last year at this time :) GOOD STUFF!!! ..... I am still SO mad about that Cold Stone place! DARN THEM ALL TO HECK!!!!

Thursday, August 27, 2009
Morning
2 Tbsp ground flax seed meal1
1 packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix Creamy Chocolate1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco3
Subtotal5
Midday
1 cup(s) fat-free frozen yogurt, sweetened with sugar4.5
1 slice(s) 2% Milk Singles Reduced-Fat Pasteurized American Cheese Food1
1 cup(s) carrot(s)0
1 Chili2
Subtotal7.5
Evening
2 bag(s) Skittles (fun size)3.5
1 tube(s) M & M's
4
1 1/2 slice(s) toast garlic- Brick Oven5
1 bowl(s) Clam Chowder- Brick Oven
6
1 cup(s) oyster crackers4
Sweet Cream, Love it w/ fresh raspberries- Cold Stone16.5
1/8th of an 8" Chicken Artichoke Pizza- Brick Oven4
Subtotal43
Anytime
3 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg1
2 tsp olive oil2.5
5 cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free1
Subtotal4.5
Food POINTS values total used60
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
38 min jogging 5
Activity POINTS values earned5
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: