Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nice Sunday... Still Tired :)

Does anyone want to bring me some fresh garden tomatoes??? Our garden is very non-productive and I need more veggies today :( I don't want to eat the zucchini!! I don't like it :( All I have are carrots and cucumbers, which I have eaten already. Ooohhh, listen to me whine!! What a baby :(:::::::::::::::
I am off to make my smoothie and maybe take a nap :) I love naps on Sunday afternoon :) Maybe I should take the nap first? Yep- that's a GREAT idea :)


Sunday, August 30, 2009
Morning
1 slice(s) Bread Dark Rye 1
1 serving(s) Land O' Lakes Light Butter Spread w/ Canola oil 1
Subtotal 2
Midday
1 slice(s) 2% Milk Singles Reduced-Fat Pasteurized American Cheese Food 1
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart 2
1/2 serving(s) Mike & Ike 1.5
1 package(s) Reese's Pieces 5
grilled cheese blt :(
3
1 cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
Subtotal 12.5
Evening
54 gm whole-wheat dinner roll(s) 2.5
8 nut(s) almonds 1.5
1/2 cup(s) canned fat-free gravy 1
1 cup(s) carrot(s) 0
Subtotal 5
Anytime
3 serving(s) Flax seed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg 1
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco 3
1 packet(s) Smoothie Drink Mix French Vanilla 1
Subtotal 4
Food POINTS values total used 24.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

No comments: