Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Whoo Hoo!!!

Nice day :) It would have been perfect except that I forgot that I ate some popcorn on the way home from work :( Oh well. I am glad that I did. If I had remembered, I might not have gone for that YUMMY ice cream cone :) It was a GREAT way to end my very busy day! I need to go get on the treadmill :p It's not my favorite way to get my running in, but it will do. I just could not get up in the morning at all. I felt drugged. I still feel like I could go back to bed. I am going to eat some breakfast and then get myself moving. Have a GREAT day :)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Morning
1 item(s) egg2
1 item(s) egg white(s)0
1 Tbsp light sour cream0.5
1/2 cup(s) tomato(es)0
152 gm pear(s)1
1/2 cup(s) mushroom(s)0
3 T green onions0
Subtotal3.5
Midday
1 serving(s) Premium Protein, Vanilla, EAS Costco3
1 packet(s) Creamy Chocolate smoothie
1
Subtotal4
Evening
1/2 medium cantaloupe1.5
1 serving(s) Macaroni & cheese spirals as packaged5
1 serving(s) Whole Wheat Tortilla, Healthy Harvest0
1 Tbsp Light mayonnaise1
1 item(s) egg2
Subtotal9.5
Anytime
3 serving(s) Flaxseed Oil, TruNature 1300 mg1
2 serving(s) Whole Wheat Bread, Sandwich Walmart2
1 item(s) Vegan burger1
1 item(s) Vanilla Reduced Fat Ice Cream Cone3
5 cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free1
1/2 cup(s) tomato(es)0
1 oz Dill Pickle(s)0
Subtotal8
Food POINTS values total used25
Food POINTS values remaining0
Activity
25 min jogging 4
30 min stretching, warming-up1
10 min Push-ups on knees (as seen in Fitness section)1
10 min Sit-ups (vigorous effort)1
Activity POINTS values earned7
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity
Lean Protein
Whole Grains

1 comment:

pauline said...

I love reading your blogs:) You're the best!!!!!